- 4 ears corn
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 /4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 lime, juiced
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 2 limes cut into wedges, for garnish
- Remove the husks of the corn but leave the core attached at the end so you have something to hold onto.
- Grill the corn on a hot grill or cast iron griddle pan until slightly charred. Turn it so it gets cooked evenly all over.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and cilantro together. Grate the Parmesan in another bowl.
- While the corn is still warm slather with mayonnaise mix. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and shower with Parmesan. Season with chili powder and serve with extra lime wedges.
Serving Size 1 ear of corn
Nutrients: Calories 173, Carbohydrates 23g, Protein 4 g, Potassium 350 g, Phosphorus 155 g, Sodium 220 g
For more nutrition information, ask to see the Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist