- 1 cup egg whites
- ½ cup sugar or Sugar Alternative
- 2 cups liquid non dairy creamer
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Rock salt and ice
- Mix egg whites and sugar in 1 quart microwavable safe bowl until well blended.
- Stir in non dairy creamer and microwave for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool. After cooled, stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into center of ice cream maker. Fill ice cream maker bucket with ice and salt, alternating layers. Continue process according to manufacturer instructions.
- Add frozen fruit for additional flavor.
Servings size: 1.2 cup
For more nutrition information, ask to see the Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist